Adult, child and well baby examination and preventive care.
Age appropriate immunizations for all age group including
Herpes Zoster shots
- Annual Physical Exams
Periodic gynecological examinations (Pap test).
Periodic mammogram, bone scan and colonoscopy referral
Routine blood work up including glucose, lipid and thyroid screening.
Blood pressure screening
Smoking cessation and counseling
- Acute & Chronic medical problems for all age group.
- School, sports and DMV physicals.
- Non life threatening illnesses in adults & children.
- Non life threatening injuries
- Please call 911 for Medical Emergencies i.e
- Cardiac symptoms- crushing chest pain, pain radiating to left shoulder, arm or jaw, vomiting, difficulty breathing
- Stroke like symptoms- sudden difficulty with speech and/or swallowing, tingling & numbness, sudden loss of function or loss of consciousness
- Severe respiratory problems
- Flu A and B, RSV & strep testing
- Lab- Blood and Urine
- Imaging- X ray, CT scan, MRI (within the building)
Dr. Shamala is well trained in various office procedures which includes
- Skin and Joint procedures
- Destruction of skin lesions by electrocautery, chemical cautery and cryosurgery (freezing).
- Excision, shave and punch biopsy of skin lesions, subcutaneous tissue and mucous membrane.
- Ingrown toe nail- Complete or partial avulsion of nail plate.
- Fishhook removal, Foreign body removal from skin and soft tissue.
- Trigger point injections , joint aspiration and injection.
- Minor hematoma evacuation.
- Removal of perianal skin tag ( external hemorrhoid skin tag).
- ENT procedures
- Removal of foreign body from ear and nose.
- Removal of impacted cerumen (ear wax).
- Bifid ear lobe repair.